Dear Prospective Sponsor,
As a valuable member of our community, we would like to express our gratitude for your interest in sponsoring our 2020 Scholarship Awards Ceremony and Luncheon. Our organization is actively working with community leaders to bridge the education gap and reduce high school dropout rates. It is our mission to support high-need and high-potential college-bound students through mentoring.
Our 6th Annual Scholarship Ceremony and Luncheon will be held on Sunday, June 14, 2020 at 1:30 p.m., at Benvenuto Banquet Facility in Boynton Beach. The Ceremony and Luncheon provides financial assistance to disadvantaged high school students in South Florida. The success of our organization and the Luncheon is dependent entirely upon the financial support of corporations and individuals committed to our mission.
We are looking for leaders, local businesses and organizations to help us make this event truly impactful for our community. The enclosed information is intended to inform you and/or your company of different ways you can provide support.
We hope you will join us in supporting our vision, as we inspire many students in South Florida.
Join us as a Sponsor this year and help us make Scholar Career Coaching’s 2020 Scholarship Awards Ceremony event successful. Partnering with Scholar Career Coaching is not only a great community investment; it’s a wise business decision.
- *Align your organization with an established nonprofit organization with a strong base of dedicated supporters.
- *As a sponsor, your brand will be displayed in our website throughout the year.
- *Over 100 guests will be in attendance including students, faculty, parents, high profile speakers, community leaders and elected officials.
- *Onsite media coverage and features by WPTV Channel 5, Emceeing by Sabirah Rayford.
- *Ample time for sponsors, guests, speakers, emcee, and scholarship recipients to meet and network.
- *Opportunity to bid on great silent auction prizes.
With the generous support of people like you, we will be able to help many more students and add more services. With past sponsorship support, we have been able to provide mentoring services, scholarships, and SAT/ACT tutoring.
Scholar Career Coaching is recognized as a nonprofit organization by the IRS.
IRS Code: Section 501(c)(3)
Tax Identification Number: 46-2987394
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352 ) OR VISITING www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. REGISTRATION NUMBER: CH43039